After months and months of delaying this blanket due to heat I have finally finished! I dyed the wool using my technique which you can find here. The unique nature of each ball of wool plus the spiral pattern of the blanket creates something totally random and awesome! I added a fringe because fringes are cool haha
All up I used about 16 balls of 50g wool for the centre and 3.5 for the fringe. I kept the fringe long to make it more interesting. I especially love how this blanket matches the purple/pink/blue one I made earlier.
The pattern is super easy to do, the first few rounds are slightly tricky so don’t give up! Plus no more counting after the first 10 rows or so!