So I finally finished this blanket! It took forever and I hated it by the end. Now it’s finished I love it haha This blanket was made up of scraps of Stylecraft Special DK that I had laying about. I thought a simple granny blanket would be easy, that is until i decided to make it giant. I found working in rounds easiest. For example, do all of round three and four at the same time. Each square took about half and hour to make and I tried to randomise it as much as possible. I joined as i went which saved time, instead of chaining I would slip stitch into the space. I went with an orange border to make it even more colourful. I still have a bit of leftover yarn which I will turn into another scrappy blanket soon!