Finished: Sydney Blanket


After working on this project for 4 days straight I was sick of looking at it! Finally I got back to working on it and finished it over the weekend. I precut lengths of yarn and joined when I ran out of yarn. It took a long time but the effect was different. The corner to corner pattern was once again a winner. To finish I bordered it with a row of single crochets and a row of double crochets. This is a lovely winter feeling blanket which will remind me of the adventure the blanket went on.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s